Main Office Appointments
We have been providing custom orthotics and durable medical equipment for over 100 years and our experienced and friendly team will work closely with you to create a custom solution which best meets your needs in a few easy steps:
Please call our office to schedule an appointment with one of our certified orthotists.
Please bring your health card, a doctor’s prescription or referral, as well as any benefits statements you will be using.
An orthotist will create a treatment plan and suggest a design for your brace based on your prescription. We will cast the brace if you decide you want to proceed.
An appointment will be scheduled to fit the device and any adjustments that need to be made to make sure the device works for you.
We will also schedule a follow up appointment to check your progress to ensure you are satisfied and the solution is a long term success.
For adjustments to devices, please make an appointment with the office administrator.
For minor repairs, such as replacing straps or pads; you can call the office and arrange to see an orthotic technician. There is a six month warranty on all orthotics.
For Wheelchairs and Seating or Ambulation Aids referrals- please contact Khamla Pecorella at our Toronto Orthopedic Services main office. Phone number: 416 766-6800 ext 0.
*There is a consultation fee of $50.00 that is waived if you decide to purchase a device
Use this downloadable Toronto Orthopedic Services Referral Form by filling it out in advance of your visit so we can serve you better.
On Site Appointments
We can offer on site appointments in the GTA with an orthotist or a representative from the wheelchair/seating department.
For example, we have provided service to clients at a facility or school who have been referred to us by a therapist or doctor from various healthcare centres such as Toronto Rehabilitation Institute, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital, Bridgepoint Active Healthcare, Baycrest Hospital .
There may be a service fee for traveling to on site locations, please contact the office for more details.
Our Guiding Principles
Each employee at Toronto Orthopedic works with passion and integrity in the care and service of our clients and healthcare partners.
We work closely and cooperatively with our clients and health care partners, and advocate a team approach in order to provide solutions which will best meet everyone’s needs.
We provide access to leading edge technology in order to optimize functional outcomes and client satisfaction.
We are committed to providing evidence-based clinical care.
- 100 Years of Caring and Innovation
- Experienced Professional Team
- Company Focus On Education
- Evidence Based Practice
- Service Excellence Across Ontario
Toronto Orthopedic holds satellite clinics across the GTA. These are pediatric and adult clinics held with an orthotist, physiotherapists/ occupational therapists, doctors and parents. They are held at:
- Ajax Community Centre in Ajax
- Grandview Children’s Centre in Oshawa
- Lansdowne Children’s Centre in Brantford
- KidsAbility in Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph
- ErinoakKids in Mississauga and Brampton
- Trillium Health Centre in Mississauga
- Children’s Developmental Services in Orillia
- Southlake Regional Health Centre in Newmarket
- W. Ross MacDonald School in Brantford
- Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto
- Toronto Rehabilitation Institute- Lyndhurst, University, Hillcrest, Rumsey, E.W. Bickle Sites
- Sinai Health System- Bridgepoint
- West Park Health
- Balance Physiotherapy
- One Step Ahead Mobility
- Neuro Core Physiotherapy
- Runnymede Healthcare Centre
- The Toronto District School Board and Toronto Catholic District School Board